Welcome to Null Trading. Browse vendors for items available in Novia. Messages can be sent to Vendors inquiring about an item. Check the features list for the current available functionaility of the website. Alas, Null Trading is just for connecting the links between buyer and seller. Please enjoy your stay.
The website at this moment is still in early development. Most of the necessary functionality is in place. Most efforts now are going to be put forth to improve the user experience. If you have any questions or comments all inquiries can be sent to nulltradinggmail.com
At this time the home page will have updates on the current status of the site, as well as ways the site can be used.
- Users are able to scan their vendors inventory for the item names and prices. Making the items search-able.
- Users can store up to 24 user tool-tips for convenience of reuse on other vendors.
- Users can upload up to 3 images per vendor and 6 tooltip images at a time. This can be increased to any number. These are the limits until the bugs are worked out. In the coming updates you will be able to add items to a vendor once created. Effectively allowing you to add and remove items as they sell. Currently you can delete items, but cannot replenish your stock, you have to create a new vendor. This is high on the priority list for user experience polish.
- Leave a message to inquire about an item. Maybe you will be able to negotiate for a different price. Or maybe you can work out a deal to buy something in bulk or place a future order; like custom crafting items.
- Bookmark vendors that seem interesting for easy access to browsing later. Home, Work, on the go, vendors you bookmark are a click away.
- Report vendors that needed to be checked on by an admin. ie a vendor that is poorly cropped or is not conducting business in a way that is suitable for Null Trading.
- Use the search area to browse for items of interest. It can be a item price, item name, vendor: name, location, or description. Oddly, the more vague the search the better, at least for the moment. Non registered users can search 12 things per category; registered users can search 24. This number can be increased after evaluating the testing process.
- If a vendor has currency conversion enable and the user has currency conversion enabled, the amount of gold a listing is worth will be converted and displayed for those who want to see. This conversion price is based on 4 cotos for 5 dollars and each coto is worth 3500 in game gold. This conversion standard can be easily changed. To view the current conversion, just look at the source code on a vendor page, it is at the very top.